Waterborne Pre-Cat Lacquer, 375 is a 29% solids, self-crosslinking acrylic coating used for a hand rubbed, low build look. 375 is most commonly used in the furniture and kitchen cabinet industries. It provides great chemical and scratch resistance.
1. Prep. Sand 180-220 grit Aluminum Oxide Sand paper
2. Stain (Optional) Apply according to product specifications.
3. Seal Apply 3-5 wet mils of 375 as a seal coat to the dried stained surface.
4. Sanding Allow 375 to dry completely, and thoroughly sand with 220-320 grit Aluminum Oxide Sand paper
5. Topcoat Apply 3-5 wet mils of 375. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for additional build and protection.